June 28 – Toronto prepars for the only Canadian concert for this year’s tour…
2 Videos from yesterday from local tv-channel cp24.com:
Interview with a fan:
Interview with the mayor:
=> Song vote is up for Ontario:
- She’s A Rainbow
- Live With Me
- She’s So Cold
=> Keith has entered the Stones plane to get to Canada (again!) and greets:
Onward to Toronto! Looking forward to Burl’s Creek, our only concert in Canada! Happy to be back.
Onward to Toronto! Looking forward to Burl’s Creek, our only concert in Canada! Happy to be back. #StonesNoFilter pic.twitter.com/eawyJQX6HT
— Keith Richards (@officialKeef) June 28, 2019
As barrietoday.com writes, “Work is well underway at Burl’s Creek Event Grounds in Oro-Medonte Township in preparation for this weekend’s highly anticipated Rolling Stones concert.” – they also give these infos:
- On-site camping opens at 7 a.m. on Saturday, followed by day parking at 11 a.m. The event gates open at 2 p.m.
- Music is scheduled to get going at 2:45 p.m., with One Bad Son on the SiriusXM Stage, followed by Sloan at 4 p.m.
- The Beaches open on the main stage at 5:30 p.m., with The Glorious Sons going on at 7:15 p.m.
- The Rolling Stones are expected to hit the stage at 8:45 p.m.
- After the Stones, there will also be a late-night party featuring Dwayne Gretzky on the SiriusXM Stage.
The eagle has landed… (thx Kevin Prentice, Instagram)
This is how the plane looks like. If you want to follow it’s tracks, looka here…